Well I’m back officially. I popped in the other day to write this post. There was an event that propelled me to write it that I’ll discuss at a later time but for now I felt the letter was important enough to save above in my pages.
Anyways, onto happier things. I’ll be posting regularly again and I have some big updates but I wanted to welcome September and myself back to blogging with some Monday Mood Lifters (although having a day off rom work/school is probably a mood lifter in itself)
NOTE: None of these pictures or videos belong to me (with the exception of ones noted below). However, they should all link either to the original source or a source that credits them if available. If you are the source of a picture please let me know and I will credit you. Thank you.
1) These students performed a flashmob for their retiring principal. His reaction is priceless. Worth a watch. I originally found the video on Upworthy which is a new favorite website.
2) Who spirits can’t be lifted with a little Pooh Bear in their life?
3) This made me chuckle. Also it’s true…I need some books on these things.
4. Fall is coming! Fall is coming!
5. Sunflowers…*sigh* if you’re like me sunflowers will always make you happy.
6. The concept of this quote:
Maybe when we die, the first thing we’ll say is, ‘I know this feeling. I was here before.’
White Noise – Don DeLillo
7. Someone took a picture of their dog for a year and turned it into a gif
8. The fact that this happened somewhere
9. This reassurance. I think we all need this no matter what age we are.
10. And of course my Benny boy.