1. Benny has new gear and looks pretty handsome in it!!! I think he looks good in the color blue don’t you?
2. This Irish blessing. I have always loved it and the picture that accompanies it is one I took of Mandalay on a walk. Don’t worry the editing can be entirely contributed to Instaframe and Instagram.
3. You know that quote that “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” well Jennifer Lawrence (who I love) had the greatest comeback ever. The fact that this happened is AMAZING!
4. The fact that I have clinicians and friends like this (PS, CS, VJ, AL, AS)
Somebody loves you if they call you out on your bullshit. They’re not passive, they don’t just let you get away with murder. They know you well enough and care about you enough to ask you to chill out, to bust your balls, to tell you to stop. They aren’t passive observers in your life, they are in the trenches. They have an opinion about your decisions and the things you say and do. They want to be a part of it; they want to be a part of you. – The Thought Catalog
5. This amazing video. Beagles who grew up in a laboratory see sun and grass for the first time. It’s amazing. And seriously made me consider adopting a dozen dogs RIGHT now. But then I remembered live in an apartment that only allows service dogs. Even if you don’t like dogs this is a mood lifter. (don’t know why it won’t let me imbed it but lick on it. I assure you it’s awesome).
6. Um this. Just this. It needs no words
7. “After Ever After” – This guy has an amazing voice and this is a hilarious reason why “Disney Tales end in Lies” and what happens after”All their dreams came true”. Perhaps even better to watch than beagles and sunshine.
8. My new hobby of making dog leashes. I’m planning on selling them with a good friend at some time in the future. So stay tuned for that. 🙂 Below are the two styles I have figured out. A ‘fat one’ and a ‘skinny one’. Ben uses the skinny one. It matches his vest which makes me happy. I still have lots of kinks to work out.
9. Looking forward to possibly taking this course. I have a direction I want to go to in terms of my career plans and this is a solid way to work towards them. Find more info here.
10. And of course my Benny….