Here they are….
1. I managed to get all of my empty picture frames filled with pictures of Ben. Now they are scattered all over my apartment and I no longer have empty frames staring at me.
2. I have rediscovered the coping skill of coloring and I have a book of stained glass Mandalas I have been coloring. When they are finished they look like this and I hang them in my window.
3. Learning why my favorite artist Kelly Rae Roberts tips some of her angels heads and not others. I love, love, love her things. Here is the link to that article. And here is my pieces of her collection.
4. My new bird from Beth to keep me company at night – Midge.
5. My new budget App (Home Budget Lite) and the fact that for the first time in my life I actually have a budget and I’m following it. It makes me feel much less guilty when I spend money.
6. The organization Sevenly which each week picks a cause or charity and then sells shirts that benefit that organization. I have bought shirts to help raise money for service dogs, wells in Africa and this week burn victims. Check them out!
7. The fact that this happened last night. A grown man making a confetti snow angel? Yes. Hilarious.
8. This song covered on Glee. How beautiful and appropriate for the storyline for Marley (she has an eating disorder).
10. And of course Benny….