So since I didn’t get to my Sunday Song yesterday and it’s Monday I thought I would do some more…
1. New books to read – I went to the library yesterday at 4:30 (the library closed at 5:00) and spent around fifteen minutes pulling random books off their YA shelves. I had just finished reading a Debbie Downer memoir and needed some good old YA fiction to cheer me up. I have now finished one book and am half way done with my next.
2. Service dog meetups followed by coffee – Ben and I met up with another service dog team this week. Did a little training and a lot of chatting over coffee. Fun! Fun! Fun!
3. Amazon Wishlists – love this little feature. Ben now has one and I have several different categorized ones. You can put anything on your list from anywhere on the web by using their little app that shows up in the corner of your screen. Check out how to do that here.
4. Friends you can accidentally insult but who are not offended because they know you too well. Also, same friends who can ask the hard questions.
6. This patch that is coming in the mail to put on Ben’s vest:
7. The character Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect – possibly one of the funniest characters ever “I sometimes have a feeling I can do Chrystal Meth and then I think better not”
8. Glee came back (and with a pretty funny episode!)
9. Dr. Pepper 10
10. And of course…Benny – my favorite picture of the week